January 1, 2013
Ok, enough for today...I am not a robot. Last pictures of November 2012
Blogger is thinking I am a robot...
So I better go back to sleep.
Today I posted 52 times.
I was so far behind updating this blog, that I forgot all the things we have done since May. Wow, life happens pretty fast...
I updated all the way through the end of November...so this week I will finish posting what we did on December. And my resolution for 2013 is to have this blog updated as far as I can humanely can (now that I have two daugthers sometimes I start to think if I am a robot or not, ha ha...) It is very complicated handling two little ones, plus the husband, plus the job, plus family, friends, and of course and very important oneself.
These are the last pictures I had from November:
"Mommy, why do you take so many pictures??? Give us a break!!!"
To my followers in this blog: "Thank you for reading and looking at the pictures!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment