May 21, 2012

Graduation Day!

Getting ready...
On our way to graduation...
And Finally!!! Commencement Exercise...
Rainbow Fish Play (Valerie's favorite part of the graduation)...
And Camila could not wait any longer, so she fell asleep...
And they called her name, for her diploma and medal...
Officially Graduated from Kinder...!!!!
With my friend Celso...
My friend Ignacio...
Time to Celebrate!!!
Mommy is very proud of you Valerie! No words can describe how proud I felt today, looking at my daughter walking toward the stage and participating in the play, and receiving her diploma and medal...and finally walking toward us to say: "look mommy, I graduated, now I am going to First Grade!, I am a big girl now!". I love you baby girl...(or I should better said "big girl").
And finally at home, my two beautiful girls!
We had an excellent day! Summer Camp, here she goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment